TURBO WARRANTY POLICY
Turbochargers and their components purchased from Speedup Autoparts are covered by a warranty of 12 months from the date you have received the order. The warranty covers manufacturer's defects under normal operating conditions.
If you believe your unit is not functioning properly please contact us. If the problem is a warranty issue, Speedup Autoparts will refund it, repair it or replace it free of charge, depending on specific situation.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper installation or use. Warranty claims will only be accepted if the unit has been professionally installed by a workshop. If the turbo/cartridge was installed by yourself, the warranty claim is void cannot be accepted.
Speedup Autoparts will require a copy of the receipt for the turbocharger / cartridge installation service issued by the workshop. If you are a mechanic & have installed the turbo/cartridge, please provide a copy of the receipt or a copy of your professional mechanic certificate.
Below are some situations that are NOT COVERED by our warranty.
- Damaged compressor / turbine wheel caused by foreign objects
- Not replaced oil feed pipe.
- Not installed by a professional mechanic
- Modifying the turbocharger unit in anyway shape or form.
- Apply silicon / glue / sealant on turbo oil flange and manifold flange.
- Discoloration of turbo shaft.
- Installing the unit on a vehicle that has not been serviced regularly. We may need you to provide the receipts of the service.
Please note: this warranty is limited to the parts only and not cover any LABOR FEE for fitting the products.
To make a warranty claim, please complete the following form and email it to us. You must submit this form prior to returning your product to us. We do not accept the return of any goods without prior approval.
Download: Request of Warranty Claim Form-Turbo